COVID-19 Stay At Home Response: Virtual Personal Care Services
Professionals and their wellbeing is at the core of everything CHOP CHOP stands for, so it is extremely important that we accomodate and be there to support our clients now more than ever. We plan to continue to deliver on our promise: creating platforms for organizations and their team members, that foster dialouge, connection and exchange.
This is the time for companies to step up for Essential Workers and show them appreciation for the hardwork they are doing around the clock. These top-notch employees deserve top-notch perks, that can be delivered in any climate. With that being said, if your company is interested in rewarding team members during this time, CHOP CHOP is your partner.
Below is a list of programs we have available for your team members. We are happy to customize our offering to meet the needs of your employees.
1:1 Consultation (30 minutes)
Speak with a live professional virtually regarding your personal care needs. Select from a:
- Licensed Hair stylist
- Licensed Barber
- Makeup Artist
- Licensed Nail Tech
- Licensed Esthetician
A CHOP CHOP professional will provide you with relevant advice, recommended regimen, and product recommendations specific to your DIY (Do It Yourself) needs. Get quick tips on everything from what you can reasonably do at home to keep yourself feeling and looking good, to what not to take on yourself and to leave to the professionals.
1:1 Private Beauty & Grooming Session (60 minutes)
- How-to do a salon quality blowout
- How-to properly straighten and style with hot tools
- How-to trim your own bangs
- How-to trim your own beard
- How-to get create a clean shave
- How-to get the look with products in your makeup bag
- How-to safely remove your no-chip/gel nail polish
- How-to properly remove facial hair
Group Beauty & Grooming Session (60 minutes)
- Live Q&A
- DIY tips
- Step-by-step instruction
- Product Recommendations
1:1 Private Image Consulting (60 minutes)
Virtual Group Workout (30 minutes)
Classes include meal plan and customized workouts curated by Live Right app.
Virtual Group Workout (45 minute)
1:1 Virtual Wellness Consultations (30 minutes)
- “traditional” acupressure including what points, how to locate them, how to apply pressure, whether to use magnents;
- auricular treatment using ear seeds or magnets
- recommendations for foods, teas and herbs/spices based on Chinese medicine properties
- suggestions for essential oils to diffuse or apply to acupressure points
- coaching on how to perform cupping and/or guasha (tools can be ordered tor delivery)
- extensive lifestyle recommendations – things like humming exercises for seasonal allergies/immune system boost, details on the 5 pillars of the Get Some Shut Eye method, hara abdominal massage for digestive issues, mindfullness/breathing exercises for stress management, and connections to numerous resources.
Group Mindfulness Coaching : Answers to Sleeplessness (60 minutes)
During this session, you will:
- Learn about the 5 pillars of a good night’s sleep in the Get Some Shut Eye method
- Practice simple techniques you can apply immediately to fall asleep more quickly and wake feeling more rested.
- Discover teas, foods, herbs, spices and essential oils you can purchase through home delivery or curbside pickup to support your sleep.
Samples of magnets, ear seeds, most commonly recommeded essential oils to be distributed to participants. Contents include:
Event Barbers and Event Hairstylists
Count on CHOP CHOP to staff your event with liscensed and professional event barbers. All of our event barbers are mobile, and will show up at your office or live event prepared to beautify your team members, event attendees or clients. Our event barbers have experience with brand activations, film and production sets, editorial work, tradeshows, and corporate settings.
When your event or program needs liscensed and professional event hairstylists, book with CHOP CHOP. Our event hairstylists show up on-site, to deliver quailty, timely services that will leave your team members, customers and clients feeling and looking great. Our event hairstylists have experience with brand activations, film and production sets, editorial work, tradeshows, and corporate settings.
THE MOBILE SALON & MOBILE BARBERSHOP TRAILER
Click Play. Watch The Virtual Tour.
We go beyond just staffing event barbers and event hairstylists, in addition, we provide the resources you need to execute a flawless event. Our salon trailer was designed to help organizations better connect with their audience, through an innovative, engaging experience. The 38′, four station trailer can source power through electric service or generator. Both the interior and exterior can be customized for the needs of your organization.
Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
WATCH A PAST POP-UP EVENT.
Our pop-up service allows for the same great pamper experience, just inside the office or on-site at an event, without the trailer. We’ll provide the event barbers and event hairstylists, as well as, the equipment and tools needed to bring the salon or barbershop to your guests. The only limitation is running water, so if you are looking for a full salon expereince, book our trailer.
Email us at: email@example.com
CHOP CHOP CAPABILITIES
- Sponsorship Activation
- Mobile Tours
- Campus Campaigns
- Ride & Drives
- Employee Perk
- Wellness Benefit
- Well-being Program
- Corporate Event
- Pop-up Shop
- Consumer Activation
- In-store Shopper Events
- Buzz/Influencer Programs
- Event Marketing
- Product Demos
- Trade Show Programs
- Guerrilla/ Street Programs
Beauty & Grooming Services
Events & Programs
Our event barbers and event hairstylists provide convenient, quality haircuts, hairstyling, manicures and makeup application onsite, while keeping your time in mind. We work with your team to create tailored service menus based on the goals of the event or program, and attendee demographics. All services are completed in 15, 30, 45 or 60 minute intervals.
Individual House Calls
CHOP CHOP was created to serve large groups, companies and organizaitons. However, we do recognize that there is a growing demand for individuals seeking a mobile hairstylist and mobile barber.
We are currently taking a limited number of individual, private clients. These clients receive premium in-home beauty and grooming services from our master barbers and stylists. Clients that prefer to exclusively receive mobile salon and mobile barbershop services enjoy a personalized experience, and generally opt for bi-weekly or weekly packages.