Digital Marketing Manager
CHOP CHOP Mobile (view all jobs)
CHOP CHOP is a mobile salon and barbershop that gives lifestyle and luxury brands an innovative and engaging platform to connect with existing and potential consumers. We don’t just show up on our client’s behalf, we influence their audience with stimulating, valuable and authentic experiences. From national mobile tours, on-site activation and event marketing to product demos and sampling; CHOP CHOP delivers when experience matters!
We are seeking a Digital Marketing Manager to own and manage ad campaigns, content creation, email and social media marketing. Additionally, the Digital Marketing Manager is responsible for managing and publishing web content and will focus on ensuring a smooth customer journey from initial contact to sale and beyond.
This person will use best practices to track, measure, and analyze campaign and flight activities while resolving delivery and performance problems. This person will monitor campaigns throughout their lifecycle and communicate with CEO status updates with insights and metrics.
Email Marketing & Social Media Responsibilities:
- Provide hands-on program campaign implementation in marketing automation – identify business rules, data fields, personalization requirements, calls-to-action/links, etc.
- Ensure email and social content is valuable, relevant, informative, and meets targets’ needs
- Ensure compliance with requirements and best practices
- Propose and execute tests that drive business growth
- Customize campaigns for various business purposes and products to target groups on a timely basis
- Track and report on KPIs per expectations
- Update and optimize Facebook, LinkedIn and InstaGram profiles
- Streamline and manage social profiles via Hootsuite or other application in order to, post and respond to comments in a timely fashion.
- Create and publish landing pages in WordPress
- Lead the creation of new web content, coordinate approvals and publish
- Recommend site optimization tests and techniques
- Troubleshoot site issues, from rendering of pages to high load times
- Execute on-page SEO
- Analyze site analytics to identify opportunities for site enhancements, new content, A/B testing
- Compile website metrics from Google Analytics and report findings and suggestions to CEO
Additional Lead Generation Responsibilities
- Support the lead generation efforts by executing digital marketing tactics that generate new leads, nurture existing leads, create upselling opportunities and increase brand awareness
- Assist the CEO in building data-driven user personas and aligning with appropriate campaigns
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing efforts, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Bachelor’s degree in digital marketing, marketing, communications, business or a related field, or equivalent experience.
- Minimum of 3-6 years’ experience and a demonstrated track record of accomplishment in digital marketing.
- Experience with Pardot, Eloqua, Salesforce.com and/or other marketing automation systems
- Well versed in WordPress
- Familiarity with Google Analytics and metrics reporting
- Ability to effectively communicate in English (written, oral and presentations)
- Effective organizational skills with track record of completing projects on time and on budget
- Ability to work effectively in a quick pace, high growth
- Self-starter comfortable in a start-up environment
- Action oriented self-starter, comfortable in a start-up environment
- Ability to work independently, set priorities, work on multiple projects simultaneously, solve problems, and be resourceful under pressure
- Willingness to “roll up the sleeves” and do what it takes to get the job done
- Experience with Paid Search Marketing and Google Adwords a plus
What we offer:
- Competitive salary
- Unlimited paid time off
- Travel, complimentary room and board to events
- VIP access to concerts, festivals and other events where CHOP CHOP is booked
- Numerous career possibilities that allow you to grow with CHOP CHOP
- Talented and motivated team members who care deeply about one another, our mission and our customers.
- Lead with heart
- Make bold decisions
- Always build trust
- Never stop growing
- Advance our society
To create a platform that fosters dialog, connection and exchange and dispels racial stereotypes one haircut at a time.