CHOP CHOP Mobile (view all jobs)
We are seeking Barbers to apply and join the CHOP CHOP team. Fill out our barber application and get hired for new and exciting opportunities.
Our motto: We Make Convenience Look Good!™
CHOP CHOP delivers men’s onsite grooming services for:
- Corporate offices and their employees
- Luxury and lifestyle brands and their live events and brand activations
- Bridal parties for their remote weddings
CHOP CHOP is excited to offer opportunities to hard-working, entrepreneurial spirited professionals. The ideal candidate is passionate about people, and eager to learn new techniques, while improving on existing skills.
We are seeking someone with a charming personality and strong communication skills. Our clientele’s demographics can change greatly based on the location we serve, so the candidate will need to adapt to any environment and feel comfortable with various textures and complexions.
- Valid Barber License (if applicable to your position).
- Experience in a salon and/or freelance work.
- Must be able to work efficiently in a fast paced, high volume environment.
- Ability to work under minimal supervision in professional work environments.
- Ability to handle stress and pressure in a positive way.
- Ability to sit, stand, walk, and bend for extended periods of time.
- High school diploma or GED.
- Portfolio or gallery of work preferred (IG, FB, or website is great).
Compensation: Varies depending on the gig.
- Friendly team environment
- No need to do your own marketing we provide the clientele for you
- Occasional team outings and dinners
- Fun, diverse, energetic team
- Travel, complimentary room and board to events
- VIP access to concerts, festivals and other events where CHOP CHOP is booked
- Numerous career possibilities that allow you to grow with CHOP CHOP
To create a platform that fosters dialog, connection and exchange and dispels racial stereotypes one haircut at a time.