Looking to set your hotel apart from the rest? In need of additional hotel amenities that will attract business travelers, brides and local conference attendees?
Here’s a few reasons to partner with us:
- Provide your guest with a luxury, innovative, on demand service and help them breath easy knowing they have access to an onsite salon that provides beauty and grooming services.
- Compete with top hotels that have onsite salons without incurring all the operating expenses!
- Be one of the few hotels in the Chicago metropolitan area that provides a total solution when it comes to hotel amenities.
- Give your guests an unforgettable experience that will have them booking with your hotel every time they’re in town.
- Save guests a taxi, Uber, Lyft or shuttle ride by providing them with hotel amenities they’ll brag about to all their friends and family.
Thrive Women’s Conference at the Hyatt
How many times has your business travelers asked, “Where’s the nearest barbershop?”
How many brides have asked, “Can you recommend hair stylists and makeup artists for our bridal party?
Wouldn’t it have been nice to send a barber up to a hotel room and also had a conference room setup with a pop-up salon for guests to use at their leisure? Or, shown a bridal party to the parking lot and onto the salon trailer, where the bride and her bridesmaids could enjoy a fun, private and luxurious beauty session before the ceremony?
Stand out & Stay Top of Mind
Let’s face it, when guests search for hotels they’re comparing hotel amenities. Be one of the first hotels to partner with CHOP CHOP to give your guests an unforgettable experience that will have them booking with your hotel every time they’re in town. Save them a taxi, Uber, Lyft or shuttle ride by providing them with an onsite option.
And let’s not forget about the hotel employees! Provide an additional benefit to staff members with free or discounted services.
Our Pop-up Salon and Salon Trailer can be onsite daily, weekly or monthly and are both perfect for:
- Annual conferences
- Football Classics
- Meetings and Events