We are in need of full-time employees for our mobile salon trailer and independent contractors for our freelance event team. The ideal employee/independent contractor is passionate about the hair and beauty industry and has a great work ethic and high integrity. We are seeking someone with a charming personality, strong communication skills and personable. If you are looking for a fun, fast paced, diverse environment, CHOP CHOP is the place for you!
No Clientele necessary! We do all the hard work! We simply ask you show up on-time, excited and ready to make our client’s look and feel amazing! We are a customer centric company, everything we do is to provide convenience for our clients. All we ask is that you do work that you can take pride in. Our clientele’s demographics can change greatly based on the location or event we’re servicing, as a result, the ideal candidate will need to adapt to any environment and work with various textures of hair and skin complexions.
- Licensed cosmetologist
- Great client service skills
- A fun-energetic-outgoing personality
- Enjoyment for men and women’s hair
- Passion for success
- Experienced Stylists (3 years minimum professional experience)
- Paid continuing education hours
- Hourly $10 + Commission + Bonus + Great Tips
- Vacation pay for full time stylists — Full time is 40 hours
- Health benefits for full time stylists